My Pop lives / summers in Fargo, spends some time during winter in either
AZ or visiting other relatives down south.

Fargo is great for car lovers, I don't think they or any other place in ND
use road salt in the winter, so rust is not the big deal like other
northern states.  The issue was high property values, due to the oil boom,
but that may be changing now.

Max
Charleston SC