*I think most people in Fargo go for the TruCoat, it keeps the cars from rusting out

--R

Customer*: We sat here right in this room and went over this and over this!
*Jerry*: Yeah, but that TruCoat--
*Customer*: I sat right here and said I didn't want no TruCoat!
*Jerry*: Yeah, but I'm sayin', that TruCoat, you don't get it and you get oxidization problems. It'll cost you a heck of lot more'n five hundred-- *Customer*: You're sittin' here, you're talkin' in circles! You're talkin' like we didn't go over this already!
*Jerry*: Yeah, but this TruCoat--
*Customer*: We had us a deal here for nine-teen-five. You sat there and darned if you didn't tell me you'd get this car, these options, without the sealant, for nine-teen-five!
*Jerry*: All right, I'm not sayin' I didn't--
*Customer*: You called me twenty minutes ago and said you had it! Ready to make delivery, ya says! Come on down and get it! And here ya are and you're wastin' my time and you're wastin' my wife's time and I'm payin' nineteen-five for this vehicle here! *Jerry*: All right. I'll talk to my boss. See, they install that TruCoat at the factory, there's nothin' we can do, but I'll talk to my boss.
/[Jerry leaves the room]/
*Customer*: /[to his wife]/ These guys here--these guys! It's always the same! It's always more!
/[Other room]/
*Jerry*: You goin' to the Gophers on Sunday?
*Salesman*: Oh you betcha.
*Jerry*: You wouldn't happen to have an extra ticket?
*Salesman*: You kiddin'!
/[Jerry returns to his office]/
*Jerry*: Well, he never done this before. But seeing as it's special circumstances and all, he says I can knock a hundred dollars off that Trucoat. *Customer*: One hundred--You lied to me, Mr Lundegaard. You're a bald-faced liar. A **** liar.
*Customer's Wife*: Bucky, please.
*Customer*: Where's my **** check book? Let's get this over with.