Speaking of Pioi, I had to go to store this morning to get a paper since mine did not show up as usual. I saw a Tesla coming through the parking lot, total stealth mode on those things. Dangerous, you can't hear them trying to run you down. I have had 2 close encounters in that parking lot, and one on the road leading out, with Pioi while riding my bike.

--R