      From: Rich Thomas via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
 Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 12:55 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Diesel smart

Speaking of Pioi, I had to go to store this morning to get a paper since
mine did not show up as usual.  I saw a Tesla coming through the parking
lot, total stealth mode on those things.  Dangerous, you can't hear them
trying to run you down.  I have had 2 close encounters in that parking
lot, and one on the road leading out, with Pioi while riding my bike.

--R