I ride so fast the wind rushing past my ears drowns out the Pioi and Teslas

--R

On 8/18/15 1:00 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
I find this odd, is your hearing poor? I think the Prii make an awful lot of road noise
for what seems like it should be a quiet car. I see them in parking lots and think
"I thought the engine was supposed to be off for low speed maneuvers."
Heck I was surprised how much noise the Nissan Leaf made when I drove it. Everything I'd
heard/read said "nearly silent" and if thats true most people have an odd
attitude to silence.
-Curt

       From: Rich Thomas via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
  To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
  Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 12:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [MBZ] Diesel smart
Speaking of Pioi, I had to go to store this morning to get a paper since
mine did not show up as usual.  I saw a Tesla coming through the parking
lot, total stealth mode on those things.  Dangerous, you can't hear them
trying to run you down.  I have had 2 close encounters in that parking
lot, and one on the road leading out, with Pioi while riding my bike.

--R