Yeah the 84 SD kickdown switch got buggered and would not let it shift up. New switch fixed that.

You need the G Mann to get you the proper filter!

--R

On 8/18/15 3:53 PM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
If you're karma improves, you've got a stuck kick-down switch.  Try
disconnecting that.

Next would be fluid and filter change.  I think Curly has experience with
filters clogging up and collapsing and causing all manner of misbehavior?
I think Mann is the recommended filter, if you don't buy at the dealer?

Max
Charleston SC

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 3:47 PM, Fred Moir via Mercedes <