There are several wineries popping up in OK also - however the stuff they
produce is difficult to drink.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 10:33 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Its interesting to see wineries popping up outside of traditional grape
> growing regions, theres one in Presque Isle, Maine growing some magic
> hybrid grape that can take the cold.Last I knew there was a vodka
> distillery too.
> -Curt
>

> --

OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!