I remember a business trip to Wausau in January.  I came out to warm my car up
in the morning, a 1992 Ford Escort wagon.  It was so cold that the seat did not
compress when I sat down in it.  I believe the ambient temperature was in the
range of -30F at the time.

I always like the bumper sticker that said, “Come Smell our Dairy Air”.

Dan closet Cheesehead