Ask how much it will cost to do the work that caused it to be brought to
the shop in the first place . . .

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Offer $1000...
> -Curt

OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!