      From: Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: 'Mercedes Discussion List' <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Greg Fiorentino <greg.fiorent...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 9:38 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Starter/Alternator/Battery Problem 240D

Thanks for all your thoughts.  Further information:

Shorting the starter results in starter spinning without engaging flywheel.
Solenoid *thunk* without starter turning began after my son attempted
starting with the 50 amp momentary setting on my 10 amp battery charger.  Is
there a fuse or other component likely to have been affected by this event?

TIA again.

Greg