But you don't want to have $10K in it and you don't want to sell if for $500 after you put $3K in it.

RB

On 19/08/2015 1:32 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
If it were me I would try to get closer to 1k but would be prepared to pay the
full price. Even if you have 3k in it that is still cheap for one of these u
less it is trashed or a rust bucket

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 19, 2015, at 1:11 PM, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>