WE are all going to be replaced by machines unless we can make handicraft or
custom type things.

I was reading up on how netflix has lost 75% of their DVD customer base.  To be
able to keep DVD profitable, they have replaced 80% of the staff that processed
the DVDs with machines that now open envelope, check disk, clean it, stuff it
into a new envelope, address and ship, or put it back into inventory.

clay