Washington State just upped the tax on fuel by $0.17/gal.  This will help with
all the electric cars and  Priapus cars on the road.  National price of fuel
drops, but we pay $0.20 more per gallon.

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers