On Thu, 20 Aug 2015 22:36:30 -0500 Rick Knoble via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> ‎HF Taiwanese ratchets, sockets, and such are very high quality. The
> Chinese stuff, not so much. ‎
> Use coupons and codes!
>
> http://www.hfqpdb.com/coupons/73_ITEM_3_8__x_50_FT._HEAVY_DUTY_PREMIUM_RUBBER_AIR_HOSE_1434506584.6654.jpg

That is the hose I am planning on getting. The Parking Lot Sale has it
listed for the same price as the coupon.

I noticed all the coupons are in color. My printer, however, is black and
white. Will HF honor coupons printed in greyscale?

Craig

> http://www.dealsoff.com/harbor-freight-coupons/
>
> http://www.hfqpdb.com/
>

> Rick
> Sent from my BlackBerry Z10

Craig

----------------------------------
Present: '82 240D/3.0   Bluebell   278 kmi (Still need to fix leaking
                                            oil pressure gauge and do
                                            something about the failed
                                            hood paint and attend to the
                                            ignition switch)
         '89 Chevrolet G20 Beauville Van (affectionately dubbed the BRV,
                                         the Big Red Van)
Past:    '95 E320       Sebastian  135 kmi   RIP
         '94 E420       Oskar      127 kmi   RIP
         '86 190E/2.3
         '72 220/8
         '64 190Dc      Emma