You mean other than the abuse this group is known for? ;)

I'd add pictures and language to show the condition of the coupe specific parts
(door seals in particular) which are expensive or impossible to find.

I'd add the MB paint code and German or MB name for the color, if indeed the
official name is not "purple".

A picture of the battery tray sans battery, and then the same area sans battery
tray would be nice.  Pictures of the undersides of the doors (inside bottom
edge) are also nice.

Good luck with the sale!
--
Max Dillon