THe M180 and M130 are durable and relatively easy to service. On the 220Sb, M180, even though the oil filter came off the bottom of the engine, and was made to drop out below, I could change the filter from the topside. There is that much accessibility. Everything on an inline engine is accessible. I think i could even reach the drain plug form above. NO V-engine is easy to service. The timing chain is easy to change with little or no special tools.

Ok tell us why? I have never owned a non parts car 108 before but have always wanted one.

Sent from my iPhone

 Yes, and I still do.