I found some pdfs of the charts for the 4(!!!) fuse boxes that some MB tech posted, including a vid that shows where the pass side panel is (not where the manual says it is). I guess they are findable on some MB maintenance server somewhere, probably only accessible by techs. She just left on errands, I'll look at it when she gets back.

--R