http://www.ebay.com/itm/151789289850?redirect=mobile

Rick
Sent from my BlackBerry Z10

Yes

My prediction around 1990 was that the the 190E 2.3-16V would become the next closest thing to a gull wing in terms of an MB collector car. Now, the AMGs may eclipse the lowly 190E. But at the time...1986 to 1990, this was THE hot Mercedes. While it is not as pretty as a 300SL, it WAS the race car driver's road car.

I can see them becoming valuable, and if the mileage on this one is correct, it may become a price leader.

That said, yes, the guy is smokin, but we'll see which is right.