The Zeniths are a piece of cake to work with. You just have to follow the
instructions to. The. Letter.

I love the M130 with the Zenith carbs. Had this setup in several cars, W114,
W108, and they ran great.  The W114, a 1970 250C, would pull stumps and easily
blow larger displacement cars away with little effort.

I'll step back and let Jaime pile on next.

Dan

Sent from my iPad