Randy, I think Philip is on to something.  If you have your owner's manual
there should be an explanation for that light, and I think it is a simple float
sensor to warm of low brake fluid.  The same light may also indicate when the
parking brake is applied, which may be a simple switch at the parking brake
pedal mechanism: maybe that is the cause of your flickering light?
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC