I'm calling "economic smoke and mirrors" ... IMF has scheduled Global
Currency Reset for 198 currencies.. US Dollar is one of those..

Determining the "value" of a Fiat Dollar is like pushing jello up hill with
your nose.. and about as precise. The only value of Fiat money is
"faith"... world faith is banks and dollars is in the toilet.. thus Fiat
money is also.