Just texted him, says interior needs complete overhaul :/

Darren Marshall
Co-Founder

doejo.com
doejo.com/space
bowtruss.com
aquanautbeer.com

> On Aug 25, 2015, at 12:47 PM, Ed Booher via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
>
> Is that a respectable price for a W108? I've been trying to get back into
> the market for a W123 myself.
>
> EdB
>
> On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 5:49 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

>> 1970 Mercedes 280SE
>> http://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/5181075357.html
>>
>> via cPro Craigslist App
>> iOS: http://tinyurl.com/CL-iDevice
>> Android: http://tinyurl.com/CL-Android
>>

>> Sent from my iPhone

> --
> "Das beste oder nichts." - *Gottlieb Daimler*

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This
disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are