To quote Randy: Wow! What lit your fuse?

Nothing "mean" or "hateful" intended. Just an observation. Actually, Jimmay has been a pretty good ex-president, until he got into America Bashing. I've always kinda liked him personally.

We would not be in this current situation with terrorists and jihad an all that had we had a strong president from 1977 to 1980.

Mr Moderator,
I want to ask you & other listers if this type of mean, hateful comment  is
now OK on the list? And for the record my question has nothing to do with
politics- just respect.
Thanks,
Dwight