Dan wrote:
> Who woke up Mao? Things getting boring over on the Ritter list?

No.
I am pushing the edge there too.
Not really.
And not really pushing the edge here either.
I just want us to take note of what we have before some members leave
and blow this thing up.  Politics does not need to divide.  See the
gov from OH - he seems to be reasonable and popular.  And Bernie - he
could be sensible.  I don't like the season.  MSM is tweaking the
masses.
mao