Changing out some machines at the office, might have a few iMacs looking for
new homes soonish--will throw in some bean for sure ;)

Darren

> On Aug 25, 2015, at 7:01 PM, Mountain Man via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> Darren wrote:
>> Craig, let me know if you want to buy an iMac...
>
> $$ and iMac - I might like that...
> Tell us more?
> I go visit BowTruss and come home with fresh roasted coffee and old iMac.
> mao

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This
disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are