I'll refine my "inner Trump" and try not to bend any ones feelings.
In case I do, I have plenty of "internet butt hurt forms" so don't worry.

I'm kidding of course. And Mao.. Carter was President when the current
muslim republic of Iran was formed by the then exiled ayatollah Khomeini,
by driving the Shah out of power, who was a friend of America and we did a
lot of trade with Iran, under his rule.
During his rule, I spent 2 yrs in Iran on a government contract, so I got
to know the country pretty well. It was known then as a center of high
fashion and culture. The Persian women are among the most beautiful in the
world, [something I remember, being a young man at that time], who dressed
in stunning ways in the latest European fashion.. not in hijab and burka
like now.

The Ayatollah and his muslim minions took over the country, seized the
United States Embassy and held all the occupants hostage for a very long
time. Mr Carter was not effective in recovering them, or setting the
hostage takers straight. An Embassy is Sovereign Soil, so seizing it is an
act of war, by all known rules.. yet nothing was done that made any
difference and America was made to appear a weak country, which set the
stage for the current circumstances. The steps going forward would make a
history thesis so I will hold back on those, they are easily found as a
matter of record. Terrorist demands were made and not dealt with by the
office of President in a way that marked Mr. Carter forever as weak as a
leader.

Mr. Regan  was elected to replace him and announced his plan to recover the
hostages who had grown nearly gray while waiting to be rescued, and they
were released within only a few days of him taking office...which further
empathized how non preforming Mr. Carter had been.

In the interest of "list purity" I submit this only to give closure to my
earlier comment.. so everyone stand at ease.. nothing further on the
subject.

I understand Mr. Carter is given very little chance of survival at this
point. We have a remarkable number of former presidents still living. More
than ever in history.

On the Mercedes side, I just located TWO complete sets of 15 slot 15 inch
rims, while looking for a set for my "new" CD which is coming into
restoration. So I now have 10 each 15 slot, 15 inch rims.. and a bunch of
Bundts [so many I've lost count]...17 I think.... Wheels anyone?

Grant...