I have ordered from Autohaus on occasion when I’m not in a hurry and I need an
OE part that’s far cheaper in the aftermarket, like a thermostat.  The thing I
find amusing is that they state quite clearly that they ship the “same day - or
the next” and nothing I have ordered has ever shipped the same day I ordered
it, even when I ordered on a weekend and they had plenty of advance time to
fill the order.

Dan