Clarification: OEM part.

I will give Autohaus credit for sourcing lots of little bits that are stupid
expensive at the dealer, even with a discount. A good example of this is the O
rings for the oiler tubes on the M119 engine. From MB they're like $2/each.
Something like $0.35/each from Autohaus, and they often come in the original
Carl Reinz bag, too.

I needed a thermostat for the "new" S420, as it takes forever to get to working
temperature (I'm assuming it's got the original thermostat in it.) From the
dealer it's like $45 my cost, the same OEM thermostat from Autohaus is under
$30 shipped.

Dan

Sent from my iPad