Autohaus uses the stupid UPS/USPS arrangement for their cheap shipping. This is
the equivalent of a slow boat to China. On a few occasions I've upgraded to UPS
and things get to me promptly, albeit they still never ship the same day I
order them.  If you hit the threshold for free shipping I believe things go UPS
as well.

I just try to plan accordingly when I order from them and not order something
I'm in a hurry for, if possible.

Dan

Sent from my iPad