That's because the FBI and Harris requires that they sign a non-disclosure
agreement.

We had a big dust-up down here recently where the ACLU filed an FOIA request
over one of these with the local prosecutor and Federal marshals showed up at
the prosecutor's office and took the case over, effectively thwarting the FOIA.

Dan

Sent from my iPad