Make sure its steerable. A friend has a Honda machine which will eat through
any snow but is a bear to steer.
-Curt
      From: Fred Moir via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Fred Moir <fredh.s...@hotmail.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 3:56 PM
 Subject: [MBZ] OT Snow blowers

Alles.I'm in the market for a new snowblower and a tracked, steerable one seem
to be what I need.Last winter whilst I struggled to use the olde Ariens that I
have had, lo these many years, I discovered that my old muscles ain't what they
used to be.Recommendations?

Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred.