Well,

I don’t care who the special guest is.  It’ll be fun anyway, and I will be
bringing Klaus (’68 250S) from Maine along with another batch of the Rhode
Island Clam Chowder.

The next weekend is the MCBA FarberRally and International Car Fest at the Owls
Head Transportation Museum in Rockland, ME.  Mercedes is the Marque this year
so it’s free to all Benz owners.  Dimitri and I will be there as well.  Dwight
too, I think.

Jon

PS:  We will miss you Jaime….