Just for the record, my feelings can not be hurt by any comments you may
make about any public official or personage.
Any convictions I may hold can not be swayed by terms of personal
derogation or lack of respect. I curse fluently in 5 languages, so I likely
have heard any insult that may be thrown... Let the games begin..
hahahaha..

I side with Mao on this.. we are adults, we have opinions, and we have
decades of knowledge, much of beyond just Mercedes.. Keep it friendly and
informative.. perhaps even spirited.. I'm good with that..