I knew a guy who had been "defense attache" to Tajikastan or one of those garden spots, back in the early 90s. He could speak rooshan like a native. He was a pretty crazy guy, Navy SEAL or something who got into "that" side of the bidness. He had some crazy stories about the fun times in Tstan. I knew his wife pretty well, she was kinda whack too. They ended up getting divorced, last I knew of her she was on hubby #3.

--R