First question: Have you added fluid to proper amount?
If it's leaking and fluid level is low.. it won't pump as it should.

Next questions: Does the Craftsman site have an exploded parts manual for
the exact jack?

Parts manual?

Parts available?

If you have the parts diagram, you can see how it comes apart.. order parts
and have them in advance..

O rings, seals, and valves and seats.. You will have an AS NEW jack...
shouldn't take you more than a couple hours.