Thanks, Grant.

Yes, it’s full of fluid.  It leaks out of the main ram area, so I know that O
ring is shot.

Sears has a manual for it, but nothing on the inner workings of the cylinder or
valves.

There are any number of folks selling “rebuild kits” for these jacks out there,
but I wince at the thought of paying someone $50 for a couple of O rings.  One
of the web sites I looked at today said that the Harbor Freight metric O ring
kit would have everything needed to reseal the cylinder and valves.

I’m going to swing by HF tonight and drop $8.00 for the O ring set.  I’ll
probably tear into it this weekend.

Dan