ATTABOY!

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Moir via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Fred Moir" <fredh.s...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 4:01 PM
Subject: [MBZ] was 300TD woes.

The '87 TD is shifting properly again.Changed the trans oil and filter with the correct Mann filter, (use anything else and you die).The filter coming out was Meyle, origin unknown, and the oil was mostly red with some minor particulates..While under there taking off the trans pan, I noticed that the front exhaust pipe mount was missing one rubber thingummybob, which was replaced forthwith!As I was instructed, replaced the mumbleshifterbushingsmumble. The car runs as it should.Tomorrow is fix the front seat memory loss and no movement, maybe a laxative?

Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred.