Kleb should buy it and put a new engine in it

--R

On 8/27/15 11:24 PM, G Mann via Mercedes wrote:
New list:

Air blows cold.
Ran fine when parked.
Breaks work.
Hardly any rust.
Some oil loss, don't know what it would take to make run.

Translation:
[I was driving 98mph on the freeway and saw a huge cloud of oil spray
behind me in the rear view mirror, just seconds before the engine locked up
solid.. ]

Shall we file it with Craigslist as a "classic" post?

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 7:30 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <