It was more the "fitment" on the trou that was interesting.

Yes, he was an interesting character. In his first senate (?) run he was behind by some few hundred votes, and some magically appeared from some poor county in South Texas, pushing him into the win... I think there were more votes than registered voters, but, hey, who's counting...

--R