My understanding is that very few items now sold under the "Craftsman" name
brand is now made in USA.

As the USA tool manufacturers closed up shop, or moved off shore [to China,
or Taiwan, or India] Sears has stopped the "Lifetime guarantee" almost
completely.

Harbor Freight, however, now has lifetime guarantee on the majority of it's
tools.. If you join their Inside Track Club...