I am tired of screwing around with the 300D racing mess (LeMons) and will be
parting it prior to the crusher.

With that gone, I feel a void in my parking lot and think I can replace it with
another Silver Star.  But which?  This is the current crop of contenders

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/5159744593.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5145798883.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5150823305.html

Now, recall that I have to get it on the track for under $500.  That means
whatever I part from it can pay for repairs, but I have to come as close to
$500 in the wash.  Not sure what all parts become spare on each.  Not too into
rust repair anymore, either.

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers