Yeah, just wax that redun; that'll make it run really well.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "clay via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "clay" <redgh...@comcast.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2015 11:40 AM
Subject: [MBZ] Eenie, Meenie, Mynee, Moe

I am tired of screwing around with the 300D racing mess (LeMons) and will be parting it prior to the crusher.

With that gone, I feel a void in my parking lot and think I can replace it with another Silver Star. But which? This is the current crop of contenders

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/5159744593.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5145798883.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5150823305.html

Now, recall that I have to get it on the track for under $500. That means whatever I part from it can pay for repairs, but I have to come as close to $500 in the wash. Not sure what all parts become spare on each. Not too into rust repair anymore, either.

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers