Anyone have access to a domestic flat rate book?

Friend wondering about labor cost to change AT in 2010 grand caravan. In a rear drive car, not a prob, but I have no idea about labor cost for a FWD. I know, way early for a trans failure, but I'm not involved with diagnosis, jut trying to find what is a reasonable cost for this.

Curt, what was the labor for your VW?  That may be similar or less.

Transmissions between 350 (used) to $3-4000 new/rebuilt etc.