On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 17:04:53 -0400 Dan Penoff via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Why not fix the AC so it doesn’t leak?
>
> Dan
>
> > On Aug 29, 2015, at 5:00 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes
> > <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > When the 30lb cylinders go on sale at my local farm store I stock up.
> > I bought a couple a couple weeks ago at $79. Normal price is like
> > $119 I think. I was just in there and they had 3 left at $70, I
> > bought those. I now have close to 300lbs of 134 stock piled. I have
> > about 30lb of 12 but never use it anymore.

Thanks, Dan, for responding to this. I never saw the original posting.

Kaleb: I have some R-12 as well. Maybe you and I can fix the A/C on my
       '82 240D/3.0 when Shirley and I eventually come rolling through
       on our way to Indiana. I could even help you move stuff to the
       new Okie acres ...  :-)

Craig