Speaking of fuel lines, I changed the fuel filter on my W220 today.

That in and of itself wasn’t a big deal, but it was the first time I had worked
with the “Clik-r” style hose clamps.

http://kgs-ind.com/products/other/clic-r/

They’re all over the car, and in anticipation of working with them, I bought
one of the special pliers that are used to release and secure them.

While it took me a few minutes to figure out exactly how to release them, once
I got it the rest were easy.  They were just as simple to secure when I was
done, too.  All in all it took maybe 10 minutes total to swap my fuel filter,
if that.

Dan