Speaking of fuel lines, I changed the fuel filter on my W220 today.

That in and of itself wasn't a big deal, but it was the first time I had worked with the "Clik-r" style hose clamps.

http://kgs-ind.com/products/other/clic-r/

They're all over the car, and in anticipation of working with them, I bought one of the special pliers that are used to release and secure them.

While it took me a few minutes to figure out exactly how to release them, once I got it the rest were easy. They were just as simple to secure when I was done, too. All in all it took maybe 10 minutes total to swap my fuel filter, if that.

Dan

POS!  I'll take it off your hands if ya pay me $500.

SO how much did these special pliers cost?

Are they at FLAPS, or stealer, or?

Looks like a removable pex clamp.

Some of the pex clamps can be clamped with a end nipper.