My car was about $1000 with $550 of that being transmission. A Golf is likely
easier than a van...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Curly McLain via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date:Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 3:55 PM
Subject:[MBZ] OT domestic flat rate book

Anyone have access to a domestic flat rate book?

Friend wondering about labor cost to change AT in 2010 grand caravan.
In a rear drive car, not a prob, but I have no idea about labor cost
for a FWD.  I know, way early for a trans failure, but I'm not
involved with diagnosis, jut trying to find what is a reasonable cost
for this.

Curt, what was the labor for your VW?  That may be similar or less.

Transmissions between 350 (used) to $3-4000 new/rebuilt etc.