Good idea, but not much differentiation:

 >WJB                $57     CHINA   ZWZ     1 yr warranty
Dura International      $69     1 yr warranty   Probably china  No info COO
>Mevotech $72 Probably made in CHINA Canuk company 5 yr "warranty" or 1 yr warranty

 >Raybestos  $85     1 yr warranty   no info COO
 >Timken             $92     1 yr warranty  no info COO

Moog and SKF are 3 yr
Mopar is 2 yr.

the Mopars lasted 3-4 years including the overheating from the defunct accelerometer/antiskid.

I probably should look at the price with shipping for several brands.

Obviously a high use product with 7-10 different vendors. It is a known weakness. Crypsler quickly redesigned it, but the newer designs don't seem to last long either.

These are bearings? Have you tried web searches on each name to see if any are made in 'Merica?
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

On August 29, 2015 10:45:54 PM EDT, Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
I''m looking at parts at crockauto for a Dodge.

Choices are:
 >WJB                $57     CHINA   ZWZ     1 yr warranty
Dura International      $69     1 yr warranty   Probably china
>Mevotech $72 Probably made in CHINA Canuk company 5 yr "warranty" or 1 yr warranty

I've never heard of these brands, but I think Dura is a OEM for some
things.
These brands I've heard of with timken being the most trustworthy
(IMHO)