I just need one to screw around with.  Three would irk the neighbors.   Three
non running cars would really cook my goose.

The wagon would be good for hauling parts and home repair items

The SLC would allow me to compare the topless v. not topless.  I could also
rally the SLC.  Having a twin allows me to source parts for both and take up
half the shelf space on spares.  What I strip from the SLC, can help the SL

clay

On Aug 30, 2015, at 7:04 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:

> You should buy all three and corral them inside an oversized kennel.
>
> On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 11:47 AM, WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com
>> wrote:
>
>> Yeah, just wax that redun; that'll make it run really well.
>>
>> Wilton
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "clay via Mercedes" <
>> mercedes@okiebenz.com>

>>> 1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
>>> 1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
>>> 1972 220D - Gump - She was green, simple and ran