My thought also Wilton. I got them as part of a "package buy"  and sort of
thought about using them.. but it's to much "bling" for the car.

They ruin the stately elegance of the Coupe for me. So.. I'll sell the
polished set, or bead blast them to take the shine off and powder coat them
to proper finish.
Might put them to use on the 300 SD, come to think of it..

Of all the Mercedes wheels, I find the 15 slot design most pleasing.

The Coupe comes with a full set of Bundt 14" AND late model 5 spoke 16"
wheels as part of the "package"... so I'm presently "up to my armpits in
wheels".